• Marco Nigro

Do we ship worldwide? Is it simple to make a purchase?

Pile Driver UK supply high quality machinery to customers in the UK and worldwide. We are the Worldwide agents for the 'Stradale' mini piling rig (road construction equipment, civil work projects) on behalf of MGI, ideal for guardrail installation or any piling project up to 3.5m in length. We are also the UK agents for the Tonker 830 rigs and can supply them Internationally with the support of the worldwide distributor. Our mission is to look after our clients needs by providing them with superior machines and a high class service.



Simple purchasing process from start to finish

Starting your Tonker 830 journey is simple and can be accomplished in the following steps:


1. Contact us using the form on our contact page. Let us know what & how many machines you require, 950 or 1200 joules, mast able to drive down up to 3.5m, 4.1m, 5.1m or 6.1m piles, and your location. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.


2. Once we have sent you the official offer, and you are happy to proceed, we will require a purchase order so we can raise and send you an official invoice.


3. We will then arrange for initial payment which is 30% of the total invoice. Once the machine/s are ready the remaining 70% payment will be required and delivery arrangements can be made. Full payment can be made for a more speedy process.


With three simple steps, you could have your machine/s within 2-6 weeks depending on time of full payment, any customisations and location.


Based in Italy. MGI (80+ years)
Proud MGI Engineers










#delivery #shipping #engineers #installers #worldwidedelivery #worldwideshipping #transport #piledriveruk #piledriving #pilingrigs #battipalo #mgi #rammingmachinesmgi


3 views0 comments