top of page
  • Marco Nigro

Do we ship worldwide? Is it simple to make a purchase?

Updated: Sep 27, 2022

Pile Driver UK supply high quality machinery to customers in the USA, Canada, UK and Ireland, Australia & New Zealand. We are the sole worldwide sales agents for the 'Stradale' mini piling rig for MGI. This rig is ideal for guardrail installation or for any piling project up to 3.5m in length. We are also the sole UK agents for the Tonker 830 rig. Our mission is to look after our clients needs by providing them with superior machines and a high class service.

Simple purchasing process from start to finish

Starting your Tonker 830 journey is simple and can be accomplished in the following steps:

Starting your MGI piling rig journey is simple and can be accomplished by following the steps below:

1. Fill in the form on our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.

2. Once you have decided which model, customisation and extras you require we will send you an official offer.

3. Once you are happy to proceed, send us a purchase order so we can raise and send you a pro-forma invoice.


4. You then have the following options: (a) Pay 30% of the total invoice and the remaining 70% prior to delivery arrangements being made. (b) Pay in full to reduce waiting time.

With these four simple steps, you could have your machine/s within 4-6 weeks depending on payment option chosen, customisation required and delivery location.

Based in Italy. MGI (80+ years)
Partners with MGI since 2018

#delivery #shipping #engineers #installers #worldwidedelivery #worldwideshipping #transport #piledriveruk #piledriving #pilingrigs #battipalo #mgi #rammingmachinesmgi

29 views0 comments
bottom of page